[ Back to Home ]
Home Care 100 aims to set a new bar in conference safety in the COVID era. We are putting in place a set of infection control protocols, that far exceed CDC and WHO recommended guidelines for business gatherings. At the same time, in combination with the our JW Marriott partner, we aim to deliver a thoroughly first class, relaxing and rejuvenating experience.
- Every attendee is asked to be personally responsible, hygienically, to the group. Attendees will sign a personal behavior pledge committing to keeping Home Care 100 a safe experience for all.
- We will conduct daily temperature checks for each attendee and conference staff.
- Masks are required for all attendees, conference staff and hotel staff.
- Every attendee will be given an individual Home Care 100 wellness kit with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Attendance will be responsibly limited to ensure comfortable social distancing.
- Education rooms and speed meetings will be arranged so attendees can maintain 6’ social distancing.
- The conference will be handshake-free.
- Larger transportation vehicles will be used to avoid crowding, and will be thoroughly sanitized between rides.
- Home Care 100 is supplementing the JW Marriott’s rigorous disinfectant protocols to clean high-touch areas every 30 minutes.
- Sanitation stations will be placed throughout the conference.
- We are omitting self-serve buffets.