Home Care 100 aims to set a new bar in conference safety in the COVID era. We are putting in place a set of infection control measures that far exceed CDC and WHO guidelines. Together with the JW Marriott, we aim to deliver a thoroughly first class, relaxing and rejuvenating experience. Safety and inspiration!
- Every attendee will sign a personal accountability commitment to being responsible, hygienically, to the group and keeping Home Care 100 a safe experience for all.
- We will rapid antigen test every un-vaccinated attendee upon arrival at the conference. Antigen tests are the most accurate and reliable for testing infectiousness.
- Attendees who are fully vaccinated will not need to be tested. However, your final dose must be two weeks prior to June 27, and you will be required to show your CDC Covid-19 Vaccination Card. (screenshot/copy not accepted)
- Daily temperature checks for each attendee and conference staff.
- Masks required for all attendees, conference staff, and hotel staff - regardless if you're vaccinated or not.
- Individual Home Care 100 wellness kits for every attendee with masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and wipes.
- Attendance will be limited to ensure social distancing.
- Education rooms and speed meetings will be arranged to maintain social distancing.
- Home Care 100 will be handshake-free.
- All transportation vehicles sanitized between rides.
- High-touch areas disinfected every 30 minutes.
- No self-serve buffets.
*If an attendee tests positive, we will perform a second test to confirm results. If the second test is positive, we will ask the attendee to immediately leave the conference.